Are you the ‘High Tech’ Night Owl we are looking for?
For our location in the Netherlands, Enschede, we are currently looking for 5 colleagues to join our evening and night shifts team (Monday till Sunday). We are looking for colleagues who speak fluent English and Dutch, and have a lot of technical affinity.
About the position
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) at Xtrasource is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products (mainly inbound), via different communication channels. He/she gives information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. The CSR also answers questions concerning specific procedures and services.
The main tasks of a CSR are:
• In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
• Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
• Provide good customer service with the aid of high quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
• Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
• Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
About the working hours:
• You need to be available between 24 and 32 hours per week.
• You will be working both evening and night shifts.
• When working night shifts you will receive 50% additional allowance gross per
• We will generate your schedule based on the boundaries of your availability. You will know your schedule 1,5 till 2 weeks in advance.
• Initially you will also need to be available during the day for training and coaching.
What are our other requirements?
• Speaks and writes English and Dutch.
• A high Interest in Consumer Electronics, Networking architecture, Computer Hardware and/or Software (technical test is part of the selection procedure).
• Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
• Minimum of MBO (vocational) work and thinking level.
• Communicative and service orientated.
• Highly accurate and analytical skills.
Apply now through the link http://bit.ly/2oAaUip . For more info ring us on +31(0) 53 481 00 34 (Netherlands, Enschede office). We have a training starting in September 2018.