Do you speak Czech? Then we are looking for you!
For two of our locations in the Netherlands, both Enschede and Hilversum, we are currently looking for Czech speakers/writers who also speak English.
About the position
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) or as we like to say Brand Ambassador at Xtrasource responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products (mainly inbound), via different communication channels. He/she gives information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. The CSR also answers questions concerning specific procedures and services.
The main tasks of a CSR are:
• In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
What are our requirements?
- Speaks and writes Czech and English.
- A high Interest in Consumer Electronics, Networking architecture, Computer Hardware and/or Software (technical test is part of the selection procedure).
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial.
- Minimum of MBO (vocational) work and thinking level.
- Communicative and service orientated.
- Highly accurate and analytical skills.
What do we offer?
Xtrasource Europe B.V. has an enthusiastic, internationally oriented working environment. We offer high quality training programs, which are fully paid, and we have good career-and growth opportunities. Every year we organize parties like Halloween, Christmas and the Callcenter Agent Week. For photo’s check out our Facebook page.
Apply now through the link https://bit.ly/2tVemaL. For more info ring us on +31(0) 53 481 00 34. We have a training starting in September 2018. If you need to move for this job to Enschede or Hilversum, we offer help and a relocation package.