German Sales Representative
Do you speak German? Then we are looking for you!
About the position
A Customer Service Representative (Sales Representative) at Xtrasource is responsible for the handling of customer contact for one of our clients and requires placing orders via telephone, email and fax. Financial settlement of the orders is also handled by the CSR, he/she handles the customers pre- and after sales service.
The main tasks of the CSR are:
- Gather and document all necessary information per contact into the system in order to deliver a high quality of service.
- In a customer friendly manner process correctly and efficiently the orders placed by customers via telephone, fax or email.
- Arrange financial settlement and payment of placed orders.
- Offering of deals using the options available through the system.
- Handling questions related to orders placed, all facets, including customs issues.
- Give advice for the placing of orders via our client’s catalogue.
What are our requirements?
- You are available at least 28 hours and max 40 hours per week.
- Speaks and writes fluently German and has sufficient understanding of English to follow training.
- Minimum of MBO (vocational) work and thinking level.
- Experience in a Commercial Business to Business (B2B) or contact center environment is beneficial.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Experience with order entry systems is beneficial.
- A good control of the MS Office environment.
Apply now by uploading your CV through the following link: https://goo.gl/euxuu5 If you have questions, feel free to ring us on +31(0) 53 481 00 34(Netherlands, Enschede office). We have a training starting in June 2018.