Are self-motivated, disciplined and resourceful? Our Customer Service role is perfect for you!
What you’ll be doing:
As a Customer Service Representative, or as we like to say, Brand Ambassador, you’ll be a problem-solver, troubleshooter, technical expert and more – working from our beautiful historic office building located in the city center of Enschede, Netherlands. And you’ll also be a hero when you solve our customers’ challenges:
- Listen carefully to each customer with patience and courtesy;
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions;
- Use your great communication skills to resolve customer’s service concerns;
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area relating to the position;
- Build customer relationships – earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful;
What we’re looking for:
At this moment we are looking for Customer Service Representatives who can speak Finnish, Czech or Portuguese. You are positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and doing whatever it takes to make a difference to every customer every time. You relate well to all kinds of people, listen attentively, and can hone in on the most important issues. You explain things easily, in ways that people can understand. You are tech-savvy and know how to use that knowledge to find solutions while focusing on one customer at a time.
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum of MBO (vocational) degree and/or working level;
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages: Finnish, Czech or Portuguese;
- Besides one or more of the languages above sufficient knowledge of the English languages;
- Available for a minimum of 16, and maximum of 40 hours per week;
- Ability to work flexible shifts, evenings, weekends and sometimes holidays;
- Accuracy and good analytical skills.
Even better if you have:
- Customer service experience, of course, and if you’ve handled technical and consumer electronics questions, that’s a big plus;
- Demonstrated self-discipline, flexibility, time resourcefulness and ability to work collaboratively with leaders and in a team.
Are you interested?
The first 2 weeks of training will be 10:00 – 17:00, Mon -Fri. We have a training starting in June 2018. For more info ring us on +31(0) 53 481 00 34. If you need to move for this job to Enschede, we offer help and a relocation package. Apply now through one of the links below.
When you join Xtrasource:
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond providing high-quality service to European customers of leading electronics producers, we’re leading the way in both quality and durability, the Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, multilingual support and technology. Of course, we will offer you a market oriented pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Xtrasource is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Xtrasource.
At Xtrasource, we dare to be different, because different makes us better.